Sunday, May 23, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins 2010 (LMN)

I just finished watching the part 1 of this movie and I am hooked. Trust me, I'm not easily amused by movies but this one really is great. I like the way everything is set in order yet you don't know what to expect. Reed Sawyer which is played by Greyston Holt, he looks like a cross of Taylor Lautner and Leonardo Dicaprio. Too bad he isn't in the movie more. I really think this movie is a must see. I can't even say that much about the movie because just one little thing can give away the ending. I checked the book and the internet for ideas on who Greyson could be, bad idea. It spoiled the ending for me so I would advice you not to search it on the internet. At all. Anyways, if you read the books you would know the ending. If not then you would be completely surprised. Watch part 2 tomorrow on LMN at 8pm EST.



xoxo
I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment