Monday, May 17, 2010

Wake and Fade by Lisa McMann

I fell in love with this book since I read the first 10 pages. It was that romance us girls love and it also have that mystery and action that leaves us guessing. There are days when I don't even want to put this book down. I couldn't do anything else but read to find out what happens. Personally one thing about this book is that I couldn't relate to the character at all. Of course the dream jumping part but even when it comes to family or friends there's nothing that's really normal and anyone can relate to here. It's only some type of people but then again I'd feel really bad for you if you could relate to this book at all. The author took a step out of the norm and said things that I wouldn't dare publish. When it came to the love scene I could feel it like I was in the situation. The book was so strange that it made me remember why I loved reading in the first place. It took me into the world of this girl who I don't know yet I felt like every breath and step she took I was literally living her life. For a second I got scared that at the end what would happen to me? I wouldn't have her anymore then what? I would give this book 4 stars (✮✮✮✮) and it is definitely a book you should check out of the library.

Wake

Fade

No comments:

Post a Comment