Thursday, May 27, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins (Part Dos)

Okay, I must admit that I despise the ending of this movie. There's nothing good to say about it. But here are the spoilers. --->

Kaia died and her spirits visit her friends and enemies once in a while. Beth ended up with Reed (who's a man whore and that should be the part of Lust) but then Reed left and she ended up with the guy who got her in jail the first place. Which I forgot the character's name.

Then the one who committed the most sins which is Miranda (i think that's her name) gets the happy ending. Love conquers the sins. Is that what they're trying to teach us? That if we committed the sins but find love we'll be saved? This whole thing is messed up the only good part is when the pervert teacher died.
But watch it anyway because the first part is good and you need to know the ending by watching it not by me giving my own opinion. This movie is a 2 stars (★★) worth watching.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment